Can you answer the following ten motorsport-related questions correctly? Test yourself on trivia from the worlds of F1, MotoGP, World Superbikes, British Superbikes, World Rally and motorcycle endurance racing! Good luck!
1. Who was the team boss who took Jackie Stewart to F1 world titles?
2. Which rider has won more Grand Prix motorcycle racing world titles than any other?
3. Who was World Rally Champion in 1996?
4. Who finished 2nd to Carl Fogarty in the 1994 World Superbike Championship?
5. Who was Rickard Rydell’s Volvo team-mate for the 1998 BTCC season?
6. Riding alongside Mike Baldwin, which other rider won the 1984 Suzuka 8 Hours?
7. In which year did Neil Hodgson win the British Superbike title?
8. Which circuit hosted its first F1 race on 1st November 1987?
9. On which race track did Jonathan Rea claim his maiden World Superbike pole?
10. True or false? – Alex Rins has started more than 45 MotoGP races